UP 2 Teacher – Eastwood Village Primary School
Required Spring/ Summer 2019
Due to the expansion of our school to accommodate increasing pupil numbers, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational UP2 primary practitioner to join our team at Eastwood Village Primary School. Our school was recently awarded the ‘Good’ status from Ofsted and is situated in the heart of an area of rich cultural diversity, near to the centre of Rotherham. You will be passionate about teaching and committed to ensuring each pupil achieves their potential.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an enthusiastic highly motivated, creative and innovative teacher who is up to date with current learning theories
- Can lead on a core curriculum subject.
- Can support a department or Key Stage through leading planning, coaching, initiative implementation and sharing expertise.
- Has extensive knowledge of the curriculum and classroom practice
- A teacher with a passionate belief in the inclusion of all children and the ability to respond to the challenge of ensuring each child reaches their potential
- Has high expectations for all pupils and a clear understanding of assessment for learning.
- Good planning and preparation skills
- Has a strong commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, governors, parents and the community
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful, passionate and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
We can offer:
- a new state of the art school
- a supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- enthusiastic children
- dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
- significant training and professional development opportunities available as part of an involvement with Learners First and the CLPT Academy Hub
- a strong supportive and highly experienced leadership team and governing body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and made by appointment to suit the candidate’s availability. For a visit please telephone Jackie Shaw, Office Manager to arrange a suitable time 01709 374425.
The application form and job details are available by clicking the links on the right of the screen. You must complete our official CLPT application form to be considered for this post. Completed application forms should be submitted to Jackie Shaw, Office Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12 pm Monday 11th February 2019. Interviews will take place Friday 15th February.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
The academy values diversity and promotes equality and will guarantee an interview to disabled candidates if the essential job criteria is met.
The CLPT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.