Our School Council aims to:
- Develop good relationships and respect the differences between people
- To have a “voice” and to share their opinions and ideas with others
- Develop confidence
- Have a sense of responsibility
- Develop healthy, safer lifestyles
We operate as a community and we feel our School Council benefits the school. Our councillors were selected by their peers because they are positive role-models. This enables other pupils to demonstrate and work towards having a positive attitude and to exert a positive influence throughout school. They are the voice of our school community!
Our School Council aims to ensure our children have:
- An opportunity to take an active role in the organisation of the school
- An opportunity to experience a democratic process
- A safe, happy and fair learning environment
- A forum to voice their concerns and have them acted upon
Our council will meet up and discuss any issues on a weekly basis. Feedback will be provided from each council meeting below.