CLPT03/04 £18,562 – £18,933 FTE,
pro-rata to term time only 37 hours per week, term time
The Central Learning Partnership Trust are looking to appoint an ICT Technician to work as part of a team in supporting the schools within the Trust. (see JD for further information)
The successful candidate will need to be:
- a self-motivated individual and dedicated to supporting staff and pupils
- able to effectively work as part of a team, forming positive relationships with pupils and colleagues
- have high expectations of themselves and others
Maintenance of the School ICT Network Facilities
- Contribute to the provision of ICT Support throughout the school under the direction of the IT Manager.
- Advise on set up and maintenance of ICT hardware and software.
- Ensure an up to date inventory of ICT equipment, software licenses and consumables is maintained.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the School Learning Platform and Intranet / Internet.
- Undertake maintenance of ICT hardware.
- Setting up equipment for the delivery of the curriculum.
- Ensuring effective integration of curriculum and administrative systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Contribute to ICT training provision and advise school staff as appropriate.
- Develop safe working practices in relation to the use of ICT.
- Liaise with partners and suppliers of the school on ICT related issues.
- Undertake projects to enhance specific developments of ICT within the school
For more information and further details about this exceptional opportunity, please contact the IT Manager, Mr D Jones at email@example.com
The application form and job details are available by clicking the links below. You must complete our official CLPT application form to be considered for this post. Completed application forms should be submitted to Lisa Fitzgerald, Office Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this post is midday on Thursday December 31st 2020.
Shortlisting and Interviews will take place as soon as possible after this date.
The Central Learning Partnership Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The academy values diversity and promotes equality and will guarantee an interview to disabled candidates if the essential job criteria is met.